Bengal Bouts: Semifinals 154 pounds

Thomas "The Mean Justifies the" Enzweiler def. Inoh Choe

Choe began the first round on the offensive, landing several punches on Enzweiler before the senior returned fire. Choe had control of the round, backing Enzweiler into corners three times and making contact with several well-placed body shots. Enzweiler, however, closed out the first round by cornering the St. Edward's Hall senior against the ropes, and he carried his momentum into the next round. Enzweiler began to take advantage of his long armspan, and Choe spent much of the second round trapped in the corner. But the senior was not ready to give up, and moment again swung in his favor in the third round. Choe inflicted several punishing body shots on Enzweiler, and Enzweiler hit the floor after being beaten into a corner. Choe's furious comeback could not make up for Enweiler's dominance in the second round, however, and Enzweiler was named the winner by unanimous decision.

Alex "Gatto Loco" Oloriz def. Michael "Blinded by the White" Magill

The bout got off to a rousing start as the fighters traded punches. But Magill soon found himself in trouble after backing into a corner. Oloriz maintained his aggressive pace in the second round, and again beat the junior from Keough into the ropes with a successful series of combinations. The Morrissey sophomore then ended the round with a punch to Oloriz's face. The third round was more of the same as Oloriz used an aggressive start to catch his opponent against the ropes, and the "Gatito Loco" was declared the victor by unanimous decision.