Tom Zwiller’s 2021 NFL mock draft

Jacksonville Jaguars: Trevor Lawrence, QB

Grade: A+

Slam dunk, easily the new face of your franchise.

New York Jets: Zach Wilson, QB

Grade: A+

I think this should be Fields, but NFL sources say otherwise.

San Francisco 49ers: Justin Fields, QB

Grade: A+

I think Mac Jones is a smokescreen. Getting Fields is a bargain at three.

Atlanta Falcons: Trey Lance, QB

Grade: A

With Matt Ryan getting older and more expensive, along with a whole new coaching staff, it’s time to move on.

Cincinnati Bengals: Penei Sewell, OT

Grade: A-

The Bengals have one job, protect Burrow! This pick gets that done.

Miami Dolphins: Kyle Pitts, TE

Grade: B-

There are two options take a WR or take Pitts. Pitts is a generational talent that the Dolphins can’t pass up.

Detroit Lions: Ja’Marr Chase, WR

Grade: A

The Lions are stuck with Goff for the foreseeable future; they might as well get him some help.

Carolina Panthers: Rashawn Slater, OT

Grade: D-

I think the reason PFF hates this is because the Panthers would pass on Mac. With Darnold, they don’t need Mac and they don’t need a WR. Protect Darnold!

Denver Broncos: Micah Parsons, LB

Grade: B-

I think it’s the same reason the Broncos are passing Mac by. But I like Parsons here, give Locke some more time and improve an aging defense.

Dallas Cowboys: Patrick Surtain II, CB

Grade: B-

The Cowboys need to shore up their terrible secondary.

New York Giants: DeVonta Smith, WR

Grade A

I think that the Giants will take an OL piece here, but PFF hated those picks. So they give Jones a Heisman winner so that he can be adequately evaluated.

Philadelphia Eagles: Jaylen Waddle, WR

Grade: A

To properly tell if Hurts is your QB of the future, you’re going to need an elite WR for him to throw to.

Los Angeles Chargers: Christian Darrisaw, OT

Grade: A

Much like with Burrow and the Bengals, shore up that offensive line to protect your future!

Minnesota Vikings: Teven Jenkins, T

Grade: B+

The Vikings could easily take Alijah Vera Tucker, but PFF graded Jenkins as the higher option.

New England Patriots: Mac Jones, QB

Grade: A+

I really would be surprised if Mac fell here. The Lions, Panthers, and Broncos could all quickly snatch him up, but if he makes it this far, he’s a Patriot.

Arizona Cardinals: Christian Barmore, DI

Grade: A+

I expect Kyler Murray to take a step up this year, and it feels like the offense has all it needs. Help that defense!

Las Vegas Raiders: Trevon Moehrig, S

Grade: A+

The Raiders could use a tackle after the offseason they had, but with a secondary as bad as theirs (and in a division with Mahomes and Herbert), the secondary is the more significant need.

Miami Dolphins: Alijah Vera Tucker, T

Grade: A-

I would like to see the Dolphins invest in Tua now that he is the clear starter. However, to help with the loss of Van Noy this offseason, they could easily take JOK.

Washington Football Team: Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah, LB

Grade: A

Why not make a great defense all the better with the addition of Owusu-Koromoah? His time at ND showed he is a brilliant and athletic player.

Chicago Bears: Rashod Bateman, WR

Grade: A-

Allen Robinson didn’t want to return to Chicago but was ultimately franchise tagged. With that in mind and new QB Andy Dalton you can build for now and the future with this pick.

Indianapolis Colts: Kwity Paye, ED

Grade: A-

With the Colts losing Denico Autry and Justin Houston being in Flux, I think shoring up the D-Line is the right move.

Tennessee Titans: Elijah Moore, WR

Grade: A

With Corey Davis and Adam Humphries walking out the door, the Titans need to get a playmaker on offense. This helps them give Tannehill a solid weapon.

New York Jets: Jaycee Horn, CB

Grade: A

Once the Jets get their QB, their new defensive-minded head coach will want to start building his defense. It is fitting to me that this is the pick the Jets got for Jamal Adams, so why not draft in the secondary?

Pittsburgh Steelers: Najee Harris, HB

Grade: B+

The Steeler’s lack of a run game was a significant problem for the last year. The Steelers could easily take an OT here to replace losses and try to help the run game, but why not take arguably the best RB of the draft to fix your run game?

Jacksonville Jaguars: Walker Little, OT

Grade: A-

Like the Bengals and Chargers before them, you might as well protect the QB you just acquired.

Cleveland Browns: Jayson Oweh, ED

Grade: A-

I don’t think the Browns need to worry about anything offensively, and they shored up their secondary in the offseason. Now is the time to make a lethal defense.

Baltimore Ravens: Terrance Marshall Jr., WR

Grade: A-

The Ravens did get a solid pass catcher in Watkins, but why not add to that and give Lamar the passing attack he deserves?

New Orleans Saints: Greg Newsome II, CB

Grade: A

I think this is a pick to try and replace Janoris Jenkins. The Saints seem sound everywhere else to me, so they can try and replace some talent lost on the defense due to the cap.

Green Bay Packers: Rondale Moore, WR

Grade: A-

Now is the time to get Aaron Rodgers a first-round WR. Rodgers has years left to play, and after an off-season of rumors, now is the time to start to repair the relationship. You can improve the secondary here, but I think options will be there in the second round.

Buffalo Bills: Jaelan Phillips, ED

Grade: A-

I can see the Bills taking an RB to assist Allen, but I would like to see them improve their edge-rushing defense.

Baltimore Ravens: Azeez Ojulari, ED

Grade: A-

The Ravens had a stellar defense last year, but they lost some talent in Matt Judon and Yannick Ngakoue. This was a pick acquired in a trade with the Chiefs, which could be packaged to move up for a higher caliber WR, but I think this is the best move until then.

Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Elijah Molden, S

Grade: A-

The Buccaneers can do anything with this pick. Assuming one of the above EDs fall, that’s who they’ll take. But I think they have a solid case to take Molden and improve an already loaded defense.

All grades come courtesy of Pro Football Focus.