Attend the Grotto Rosary

I would like to thank Professor Charles Rice for his superb Mar. 26 Viewpoint column ("Adoration is the answer") stressing the importance of Eucharistic Adoration . Although not on par with adoring Our Lord Himself, the Holy Rosary of the Blessed Virgin Mary is also an excellent and fruitful devotion which has given aid and succor to countless men and women over the centuries as they have followed Our Lord in hopes of finding everlasting joy. Everyday, the Rosary is prayed at the Grotto at 6:45 p.m. Today, the following special intentions will be offered before this Rosary:

1) For chastity, purity, and modesty among all, especially those associated with the University;

2) For the end of violence against women in all forms;

3) For a truly Catholic Identity here at Our Lady's University;

4) For the health, well being, and intentions of Fr. Jenkins and all priests on this campus; and

5) For the health, well being, and intentions of His Excellency, Bishop John M. D'Arcy and all of the clergy.

I would like to invite the entire university community (students, faculty and staff) to attend this Rosary tonight to pray for these most worthy intentions. These intentions will also be remembered during Eucharistic Adoration in the Coleman-Morse Chapel from 7 to 9 p.m. Let's put Professor Rice's sound advice into action: "spend some time with the person who himself really is Truth. And Love."

Jonathan Kaltenbach

junior

Morrissey Hall

March 26