Tid Bits on Christopher Mintz-Plasse

His debut was in the extremely popular "Superbad," where he played the awkward nerdy friend of the two main characters. He attended an audition with his two high-school friends. And despite the lack of a headshot and any true acting classes, he was cast. Though his characters name was Fogell, he will no doubt be forever known as the Hawaiian organ donor McLovin. His second film role is in the recently released "Role Models" where he plays a geeky youth that is obsessed with L.A.I.R.E., Live Action Interactive Roleplaying Explorers. He is fond of a roleplaying "goddess" but is too afraid to talk to her. Betrayed and kicked out of L.A.I.R.E. he makes a dramatic comeback in another memorable Mintz-Plasse role.

He is doing voiceover work for "How to Train Your Dragon", an animated film based on the novel. Mintz-Plasse will be the voice of the character Fishlegs.

In 2009 he will be a supporting cast member of two potential blockbusters. "Year One" a python-esque comedy taking place in biblical times with Mintz-Plasse playing the role of Isaac alongside Michael Cera, Jack Black, Hank Azaria as Abraham, David Cross as Cain, and Paul Rudd as Abel.

The second film will be "Kick-Ass", a film version of a self-parodying comic book in which Mintz-Plasse will fill the role of Kick-Ass' nemesis The Red Mist.