Madonna's new collection "celebrates" 25 years of hits

The Material Girl has done it again. On Sept. 29, Madonna released a greatest hits album on Warner Bros. Records that can be purchased as a two-disc deluxe set or an 18-song single disc. Every song on the new album has been remastered and handpicked by Madonna and her fans.

Madonna's "Celebration" is a compilation of her achievements over her successful and extraordinary musical career. Hits including "Vogue," "Ray of Light," "4 Minutes" and the world-renowned "Like a Virgin" will be available on both the two-disc set and the single disk album. Madonna also adds a new extended version of "Frozen" from her 1998 "Ray of Light" album. 

This newest CD showcases her progression with her sound and musical elements that has kept her success and popularity going for so long. Madonna is known for her eclectic style, youthful approach and edgy music videos that have helped make her the music icon she is today. Madonna's devotion and passion towards her music and the lyrics she uses expresses her uniqueness and displays new style that has been adapted by many other artists such as Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera and Kylie Minogue.

Madonna adds two new songs to the collection of past hits: "Revolver" featuring rap royalty Lil' Wayne and "Celebration," which was co-produced by Madonna and Paul Oakenfold. Both songs have an electronic sound and display Madonna's new instrumental elements that make her music so appealing to many different audiences.

Previously released songs like "4 Minutes," featuring Justin Timberlake and Timbaland, prove that Madonna can be versatile and experiment with different elements that grant her such longevity in the music industry.  Her look is timeless and so is her music. "Celebration" exemplifies Madonna's style and she has managed to hold a strong spot in the young music world today.

Radio received "Celebration" on Aug. 3 and it has been played everywhere: from local radio stations to the biggest clubs across the nation. Dance club remixes of "Celebration" are already being made and heading to the clubs where people half Madonna's age are enjoying her buoyant and upbeat works. Madonna incorporates her old flavor with new and youthful contributors like Paul Oakenfold who has made a name for himself as one of the most recognized producers and DJs in the industry. 

Madonna is one of the highest earning female pop stars in the world. With sold-out concerts and theatrical performances, it is no wonder why she is crowned as the world's favorite material girl. The "Celebration" album is already on iTunes and store shelves, but the deluxe video edition is also causing some commotion with its 38 tracks and 30 music videos. Madonna is highlighting all of her work on this album and every song that earned an award and recognition are being noticed.

Madonna has repeatedly reinvented herself through a chain of visual and musical personas that has held the attention of both her original audience and new disciples. With this new CD it captures every turning point in Madonna's musical career to date.

This album will not disappoint. "Celebration" is an accomplished album and with Grammy award winning, Billboard dominating and hit smashing songs this album truly tops any of its kind.