Saint Mary's named among 'Best in Midwest'

For the 13th consecutive year, the Princeton Review has named Saint Mary’s among the best colleges in the Midwest.

The educational services company released its list of ratings in its annual survey, 2016 Best Colleges: Region-by-Region, on Thursday, according to a College press release.

“We chose Saint Mary’s College and the other outstanding institutions on this list primarily for their excellent academics,” Robert Franek, The Princeton Review’s senior vice president and publisher said in the press release.

According to the press release, The Princeton Review editors made their selections based on data the company collected from its survey of administrators at several hundred colleges in each region, as well as through staff visits to schools and the perspectives of college counselors and advisors.

College President Carol Ann Mooney said the college is honored to once again be included among the “Best in the Midwest.”

“Our commitment to an excellent intellectual and academic experience for our students is unwavering,” Mooney said in the press release. “Our graduates are our best recruiters. Their accomplishments speak volumes about the quality of the educational experience they received here.”