Podcast: Bonus — Megan Kinner of The Tiger

In another bonus episode, Sports Editor Hayden Adams is joined by Megan Kinner, Sports Editor of The Tiger, Clemson’s student newspaper. The two talk the Notre Dame-Clemson rematch this Saturday in the ACC Championship. 

Megan breaks down the “new” additions to Clemson in this matchup who were unavailable against the Irish the first time around. She also highlights the strengths and weakness on both sides of the ball for Clemson and provides her X-factor for this contest. She even analyzes Notre Dame as the team who ended Clemson’s regular season and ACC winning streaks, and offers a prediction for the game. Finally, the pair discuss the College Football Playoff and what happens — and what should happen — if either the Irish or the Tigers lose.

You can follow Megan on Twitter @52MeganK and The Tiger @TheTiger_CU and @TheTigerSports for updates on Clemson athletics.

The Basement Breakdown is available on AnchorSpotify, Google Podcasts, Breaker and RadioPublic. Please consider following the podcast and checking us out on Twitter: @ObserverSports, @HaydenAdamsND, @jimmyyward, @char_edmonds99 and @GeyerEllen

[embed]https://open.spotify.com/episode/4N2CBavgOZam5di8V02dY7?si=Gg1DlJTtTqCfUM7V7TEmTA[/embed]