Weekend Events Calendar

Thursday Sept. 15

Poker Tournament

Legends Nightclub

Midnight

Free with ID

How's your poker face? Head to Legends Thursday night for the first poker tournament of the year to test it out against other Domers. Try your hand at some classic card games and see if your skills can take you to the top of the pack. Who knows, this first tournament might be your stepping-stone to the World Series of Poker.

Friday Sept. 16

No. 16 Men's Soccer vs. Michigan

Alumni Stadium

7:30 p.m.

Free

The Fighting Irish are looking to avenge the football team's loss to Michigan on the soccer field Friday, so head out to Alumni Field to support them.  The "Lose the Shoes" finals will also be taking place, which should be a great showcase of amateur soccer.  Also, for all seniors, it's Senior Appreciation Night, so be sure to get your free pizza, free raffles and special seating.

Saturday Sept. 17

Rep Your Res

Legends Nightclub

Midnight

Free with ID

Notre Dame dorm life is a very unique institution of our great University.  Rivalries are created, lines aren't crossed and lasting friendships are made down the hall.  What better way to show pride for your dorm than to rep your dorm, mascot, colors and all at Legends after the football game.  Bring your friends and show the rest of campus what is so awesome about your dorm.

Sunday Sept. 18

The Way

Debartolo Performing Arts Center — Browning Cinema

Noon and 3 p.m.

Sold out

The Nanovic Institute for European Studies will put on a production of this 2010 movie starring Martin Sheen and Emilio Estevez, who will also be present at the screening.  Congratulations if you managed to snag tickets to this event, which is sold out, and enjoy the cinematic masterpiece.  But even if you didn't get tickets, you might be able to catch a glimpse of the father-son duo if you hang out by DPAC long enough.